Speak God's Word Over your Life

 



Speak God's Word Over your Life


The song “Let the Weak Say, I am strong” by Reuben Morgan made popular by Hillsong; was inspired by the verse in Joel 3:10: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. Notice that God was asking us to pick up the unusual things around us and use them for His glory. What is it in your hand? What is your talent? Use it for God.

The song inspires us to use our faith filled words to change our situations and circumstances.

Let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich"
Let the blind say, "I can see"
It's what the Lord has done in me

Into the river, I will wade
There my sins are washed away
From the heavens mercy streams
Of the Savior's love for me

I will rise from waters deep
Into the saving arms of God
I will sing salvation songs
Jesus Christ has set me free

Hosanna, hosanna
To the Lamb that was slain
Hosanna, hosanna
Jesus died and rose again


There are moments in our walk with God that we do feel weak; we feel inadequate, not qualified, not good enough. But here, God is calling us to speak his word over our lives.

But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.’” - 2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV

Psalms 46:1 (KJV) God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in trouble.

I gleaned some thoughts from Matthew McDonald as he offers some excellent points to view these words deeper in the Spirit and not in the natural. To say positive words and create newness with out voice.

Joel 3:10 . . . Let the weak say, “I am strong.” Use your mouth and your spoken words . . .

Do, as the Bible says Jude 1:20 (NIV) “But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit. To strengthen yourselves on the inside, in your spirit and also your body and your surroundings will respond.

The Bible says in Hosea 14:2 “Take my words with you.”

Let the seed of God’s word grow within you. Faith filled words will create miracles here on earth.

The Bible says in Acts 19:20 (KJV) “So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.”

Let the word of God grow inside of you; water it every day in prayer.  As we spend time with God reading and studying his word; allow the word of God become in you an overcoming force. Let it prevail and win over everything and every circumstance.

I am reminded of the testimony of Dodie Osteen, mother of Joel Osteen, in 1981 was given a death sentence of maybe a week or two to live. But she was healed of cancer as she would daily confess the healing scriptures over her body. She is still healed after 40 years. This is the link on the internet to the scriptures she used: https://mancha.typepad.com/files/dodie-osteen-healing-scriptures.pdf

Her primary verses were: Proverbs 4:20-22 My child, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Also Jeremiah 30:17 But I will bring you health and will heal you of your wounds -- this is the LORD's declaration-- for they call you Outcast, Zion whom no one cares about. But God always cares for you.

1 Peter 2 :24 By His stripes I am healed.

At first the seed of God’s words might seem so small, while the mountains that stand against you, yell at you saying, “You will never get healed, you can’t overcome.”

Then, as that seed of God’s word grows and grows, it becomes bigger than all those negative thoughts the enemy is sending your way.

Keep saying in faith; (Mark 4:32). “I am strong in the Lord and in the power of his might!”

Week by week, and then day by day, that mountain will get smaller and smaller as the word of God in you grows bigger and bigger, that it will overcome! God's word will prevail! The word of God will roar mightily, “By the stripes of Jesus I am healed, I am an over-comer!”

Let the weak say, “I am strong.”

It goes against human logic to say that statement from God. It contradicts our mind and our thoughts. However let us think outside the human box, and see things at a different level, the level of heaven, the God-kind of level in faith.  We take his words, we let them grow and build ourselves up in him.

My friend, let us say with such a strong boldness and confidence, “We are strong in him always.” Even though we feel weak, we go to God and do as the Bible says in Isaiah 43:26 (KJV) “Put me in remembrance.”

Lord, your word says, “Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.'” Let your Word strengthen me today and build me up in you. Thank you Lord for your living Word that is alive and full of breath.

Let us prophesy over our loved ones, and over ourselves; chains are being broken and relationships are being restored, health is improving and miracles are in abundance. Fear and anxiety are being turned into trust, calmness and peace in Jesus Name. Let us continue to speak God's word and know that we are walking in the truth of God's Word.


Healing Scriptures: Dodie Osteen used:

Exodus 15:26, Exodus 23:25, Deuteronomy 7:15 
Deuteronomy 28:1-2, Deuteronomy 30:19-20, Joshua 21:45, 1 Kings 8:56, Psalm 89:34, Psalm 91:16, Psalm 103:3, Psalm 105:37, Psalm 107:20, Psalm 118:17, Proverbs 3:5-6, Prov 4:20-23, Isaiah 41:10, 13, Isaiah 43:25, 26, Isaiah 53:4-5, Jeremiah 1:12, Jeremiah 30:17, Hosea 4:6, Joel 3:10, Nahum 1:7, 9, Matthew 8:2-3, Matthew 8:17, Matthew 18:18-20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:23-24, Mark 16:18, Luke 10:19,

  • John 9:31, John 10:10, Romans 4:19-21, Romans 8:11

  • 2 Corinthians 1:20, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, Galatians 3:13

  • Ephesians 6:10-17, Philippians 1:6, Philippians 2:13, Philippians 4:6-8, 2 Timothy 1:7, Hebrews 10:23, 25, Hebrews 10:35, Hebrews 11:11, Hebrews 13:8

  • James 1:5, James 3:17, James 4:7-8, James 5:14-15

  • 1 Peter 2:24. 1 Peter 5:7-9, 1 John 3:21-22, 1 John 5:14-15

  • 3 John 1:2, Revelation 12:11


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Holy Place – Properly Dressed

Bible Foundations: “The Word of God Lesson 1” (Continued)

Remembering 9/11 Help my Unforgiveness