Who Are You? - Do you know who you Really are?




Who Are You? - Do you know who you Really are?

The Character Popeye sang about himself: I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm strong to the finich Cause I eats me spinach I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. He knew who he was; strong and a sailor man.

Who am I? I am a native Californian, a senior citizen; I was a wife and mother, but now I am a mother but no longer a wife. However, telling you this, could also apply to many other women, but this is not who I really am. I could describe myself with height, weight, color eyes, hair color and skin, but that is not who I am really. It is very important to know who you ARE in the Beloved.

Exodus 3: God told Moses when Moses asked, “Who are you?”
God answered, “
I am who I am.” This was the initial Identity of God, “I AM” but he is MORE.

Jesus also declared that he was I AM. He said, I am the way the truth and the life, I AM the bread that came down from heaven, I AM the living bread, I am the good shepherd, I AM the light of the World, He also said, I AM in the Father and He is in me.

Jesus was sleeping in a boat as a storm came up. Awakened by his frightened disciples he spoke to the wind and waves and said peace be still and the storm ceased. The disciples were terrified and amazed. Who is this man?” they asked each other. “When he gives a command, even the wind and waves obey him!” Who is He really?

Many times Jesus made statements who he was but the people did not understand. One time in John 8:25-28 Jesus was teaching the people and They were saying to Him, “Who are You?” Jesus said to them, “What have I been saying to you from the beginning? He who sent Me is true; and the things which I heard from Him, these I speak to the world.” They did not realize that He had been speaking to them about the Father. So Jesus said, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me. As we minister, it is Jesus ministering through you.

It is important to understand what God is saying about you. He says His plans for you are good and best. He determines that you ARE: Courageous, brave, Fearless, strong, Wise, Learned, you are friendly and helpful to others, you are Gentle, Kind, Merciful, Loving, Protected, Prosperous and healthy in all your ways. Your mind considers only those things that please The Father. 

God says; “You are my beloved, and you are my child.” God says, Allow Jesus to be IN you, and His Holy Spirit will do the works of God through you. You are His Hands and feet, and In Christ you will be victorious. No weapon formed against you will prosper.

It is also very essential that you yourselves say about you, what God is saying about you. God says, you are beautiful (or handsome,) you are smart, you are able to overcome, you are able to lay hands on people and heal the sick, you are able to prophesy to encourage and edify others, and to share words of knowledge about situations and ideas. 

God says, you are righteous because He has made you righteous. God says you are a holy tabernacle onto him. Do not defile the temple of God (your body.) God declares that you are set apart from the world and its evil ways. God says, you are workers together with Him and his Holy Spirit.

Who are you really? You are beloved by God and by His Son Jesus, and you are a blood washed child of God. This is what our citizens need to know, that they are precious in God's sight, and they He has great plans for them if they will open their heart and allow him to enter into their lives; He will create them to be who they really are; In Christ - Changed into a new person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Holy Place – Properly Dressed

Bible Foundations: “The Word of God Lesson 1” (Continued)

Remembering 9/11 Help my Unforgiveness