I was Lost

 




I was Lost


Yesterday is gone,

Today has come without a song,

I weep - - for I am Lost!


Tomorrow holds no hope

For all is no more,

I weep - - for I am lost!


Where shall I walk today?

Where shall I find the way?

I am afraid! - - for I am Lost!


The Savior’s outstretched hands appear,

I see my name is written there,

I am not lost - - for He has found me!


Come unto me He gently calls,

No longer shall you roam,

Heaven is your eternal home,


The Shepherd whispers,

Let me wipe away your tears,

I shall calm all your fears,


I have found you, no cause for alarm,

For you are safe in My strong arms!


Today is His, tomorrow is His,

My future is secure, I weep no more.
I know who holds tomorrow, for He holds my hand


Hazel Irene Moon 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Holy Place – Properly Dressed

Bible Foundations: “The Word of God Lesson 1” (Continued)

Remembering 9/11 Help my Unforgiveness